To be able to set up an Autoplay Video Campaign, follow the steps listed below :
STEP 1: In your LetSetCom dashboard, click on ‘Create New’.
STEP 2: Click on ‘Autoplay Video’.
STEP 3: Configure the General Settings tab.
A. Campaign Name: You need to enter the campaign name here.
B. Video URL: Enter the video URL here.
C. Tap to Play Text: Enter the Tap to Play Text here. For instance, tap on video to enable sound.
D. Width: Define the width of the element here.
E. Height: Define the height of the element here.
F. Allow Autoplay: If you wish to autoplay the video then, simply switch the toggle on.
G. Allow Fullscreen: If you wish to allow your visitor to fullscreen the video then, switch the toggle on and click on ‘Next’.
STEP 4: Configure the Trigger Tab.
A. Display URL Settings: This is where you need to configure on which pages would you like the campaign to appear and on which pages you do not want them to.
1. Include: You need to enter the URL on which you want the campaign to appear along with a condition.
2. Exclude: You need to enter the URL on which you do not want the campaign to appear along with a condition.
3. Referrer: This section enables you to run different conditions based on different sources.
For example - If you add ‘Facebook’ under this section then, the campaign will be triggered only for users coming via Facebook.
Now, there are 3 types of trigger conditions that are predefined in the system. For instance if you wish to trigger a campaign on myhome.com, then here is how all the trigger conditions will work:
1. Exact: [With this, the campaign will only trigger on myhome.com]
3. Regex [Regular expression or “Regex” is used to target multiple and complicated URLs by providing a pattern to match the URLs. This is mainly for developers only].
STEP 5: Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save’ button.